Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Monologues

I have to give my monologue in class tonight. My memorized monologue. My memory ain't what it used to be. I've done pretty well on this, I ran over it with the hubby last night and only added one small thing.

You would have thought I'd asked hubby to give up his right testicle when I asked if he wanted to hear my monologue. For Christ's sake, it isn't even two minutes long. He wastes two minutes an hour looking at the guide on the TV, but he can't take two minutes out of his oh, so busy life to help me with my freaking homework? Thanks for being supportive, chump!

Last night it took him twelve minutes to tell me a story about his cousin who may or may not have won a new car in Vegas that may or may not be expensive and he may or may not sell it to split the money with the friends he was with. So basically, it took hubby twelve minutes to tell me nothing. But he can't waste two minutes listening to me? And men wonder why women are crazy.

And I don't give a shit that football was on...we have Tivo, pause it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home