Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, September 26, 2005

Light at the end...oh, whatever.

Hubby was sick this weekend. He insists it's allergies. Uh-huh, and I had those "allergies" a few days before you did. Those "allergies" that get better after two days of a runny nose and cough. Yeah, ALLERGIES.

I hate it when hubby is sick because he turns into a moaning slug. He doesn't do anything to piss me off, like how some men turn into giant babies and demand attention. He just doesn't do ANYTHING. He's not up for conversation and barely moves. I might as well be by myself.

I was going to go riding this Sunday but it rained all day, so I slept. There ain't no sleeping like rainy weather sleeping.

1 Comments:

Blogger J.p. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home