Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, October 14, 2005

Barbarian is taking a Barbaribreak

So long, y'all, I'm off to my cruise. Wish me luck on not bursting into flames in the Bahama sun.

I read a survey today that American's are becoming ruder. Eh, becoming? Whoever took that survey hasn't been outside in about, oh, 10 years.

I love my husband. He is the reason I live. I am going to miss him so much when I am gone.

I think I've done all I need to do at work.....if not, TOUGH!

Take care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

bye... have fun... happy (belated) birthday, but.....

hate to say it, the reason you live is due largely to the fact that you have a heart which pumps blood to all your little body parts... that and your parents had sex...

ewwwwwwwww

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home