Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Howdy

It's been a good day. I had a meeting this morning that went really well, I have another at 1:30 that will take up pretty much the rest of the day. At both meetings I have to do very little besides take notes and answer a few questions. I love my job.

My best friend Alissa has gotten a promotion, I think I told you about that. The slime-ball asswipes that used to give her grief and treat her like a empty computer with tits found out today that she is now their boss. HA-HA! Take that, you evil bastards. The days of wine and roses are over. No more two hour lunches and leaving early and looking at Alissa like "What are you going to do about it?" Now she can fire your ass, or at least make your life really, really hellish. I love JUSTICE!

Then I find out that I get paid today instead of tomorrow because of Veteran's day. Is it my birthday? I guess I can thank my husband for starting the day off right with a little cuddle time this morning.

Oh, oh my God! I just went to the cafeteria to get lunch and they are selling FUZE White Tea. I love this stuff, I'd take it intravenously if I could. And Survivor and CSI are on tonight....either things are finally going my way or a shoe the size of Texas is about to fall on my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home