Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Off the Road, Freak!

Hippies and nature lovers and those who don't have day jobs should stay off the roads in the morning. I got stuck behind some dumb, dumb, DUMBASS today who had to stop in the middle of the fucking street to take pictures of the trees. Oh, don't think I didn't blast my horn from the minute the camera came out of the window until that bitch started driving again.

Then I managed to cut her off and give her all kinds of hand gestures. She's like "What, did I do something wrong? Aren't the trees beautiful. How can you not stop and look at them? The trees, they feel our energy, they give us life..." They're going to get your ass kicked, you ABBA wanna-be.

You know how, during construction, lanes merge into one so there is always a long line, and there is always some asshole who shoots to the front and tries to barge his way in? After dispatching the tree-freak I had the pleasure of cutting one of those guys off, too. Don't think I won't hit you. I have a 1992 Bonneville with a few dents already, one more isn't going to make a difference. And looking me straight in the eye giving me a smile isn't going to do a damn thing for you. Talk to the bumper. The best part was that the few cars behind me took my lead and refused to let him in, either. Suck that, beast.

The city has decided to close off a MAJOR highway for more construction, so traffic is only going to get worse. Good thing we have that public transportation the city pushed through, the Metrolink is supposed to travel all over this city and make traffic easier. Oh, wait, they're two years behind schedule, guess we're just screwed.

I have way too much work to do. And no ambition to do it. I need a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Yeah, my honey is like that, too. I'll let them hit me if they're that adament about it.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home