Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, September 15, 2006

Jack and Jill went up the hill...

And B-Butt came tumbling after. Last night my nephew met a rock face first and ended up with stitches in his forehead. Poor baby. He seemed to be doing well when my sister called so I'm sure he'll be okay.

The only thing I didn't understand is my sister drove alllllllll the way out to an emergency room in Bu-Fu. Um, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't head injuries supposed to be seen quickly? The reason? She likes that hospital.

I'm sorry, but it makes no sense to bypass at least two other hospitals to get an injured person to one that I like. If B-Butt had been more seriously injured that time may have been critical to his recovery. I certainly hope he never severs a limb. He'd bleed out before my sister gets through traffic.

I think he probably stayed home from school today. I know I would. He'll be the talk of the town on Monday, though. At his age stitches are cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

I hate to say this but what if it required the assistance of an ambulance? They don't ask you what your favorite facility is. Come on now! Their job is to get you to the safest, quickest place possible so that the injured can be taken care of in a timely manner. Maybe next time it will work out better.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

If B-Butt had been really injured I don't think she would have gone to Bu-Fu, an ambulance would have been called. I spoke with him a bit ago and he seems just fine. He was very excited about missing school. Ah, the young.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home