Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, September 14, 2006

We Are Family

I'd like to welcome my mother to the world of technology. You can check her out at http://www.proudmomofbb.blogspot.com.

Please be patient with her, her first few posts may be short and full of curse words as she figures out how to use Blogger. She gets frustrated (don't we all) and loses her patience. Now you can see where I get it. She also isn't afraid to be honest. I love her dearly and can't wait to see what she has to say.

A little background: Mom was born and raised in Kentucky. That's where the accent comes from. She married a man from Missouri. She had one daughter in Florida and one in Germany. She now lives in Alabama. Through all her world travels she learned many things - just not grammar. Boo-yah! Oh, cute and fuzzy is over!

Watch out world because my mom has a quick wit and a sharp tongue and isn't afraid to use them. Stop in and say Hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home