Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Secrets Revealed

My nephew calls me Aunt B.B. I don't think he knows why. In fact, I'm pretty sure that most people don't know why. I'm feeling a little euphoric today so I'll explain the mystery.

When I was in high school my sister had a particularly disparaging nickname for me, B.B. It stood for Buttless Boobless.

Yep.

People who know me will ask, "What, was your sister blind?" I have sense concurred the B.B. syndrome. In fact, I am as far away from B.B. as one can get without surgery. I don't mind. I like the fact that it has been turned into an affectionate name. Someday B-Butt may find out what it means but it sure won't be from me.

And if you know what's good for you, it won't be from you, either.
Enough sharing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home