Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wh..who..WHAT?!

I'm watching Rock Star: Supernova last night and I'm so sure Dilana is going to win. The final four were Toby (shitty Australian singer), Magni (okay Icelandic singer), Frogboy (shitty American singer with a skunk stripe and no talent), and Dilana (the most talented singer on that show from the beginning).

Magni gets kicked off in the first 16 minutes followed by Toby.

This was an easy decision. Frogboy growls, screams, hiccups, and slurs his words through any song he sings. Dilana uses her unique voice to pump life into any song she sings. Dilana is the clear choice. The smart choice. The, dare I say, profitable choice.

THEY CHOSE FROGBOY!!

What the hell were they thinking? He sings like crap, jerks around the stage like a meth addict having a seizure, and dresses like the Thompson Twins on crack. His range is nil, his voice is gravel, and he looks like a freaking frog. What is wrong with them?

I heard they can't even go out and tour as "Supernova." The courts have decided another shitty band who's had the name longer can keep it. How about Frogboy and his Slurpy Seconds? Or, Jason Newstead Needs to Discover Hairgel?

I couldn't even watch their first "performance." I'm very glad that Dave and Gilby offered their services to Dilana (I think Dave would pretty much offer her anything, wink-wink). Maybe they'll form a band and sink Super-Don't-Call-Us-Nova like the Titanic. I'm disappointed. I'm aghast.

I'm so looking forward to Survivor.

3 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Hey, it made it! Welcome.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Issy said...

Hi Mom! I am so glad you made it!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home