Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, September 07, 2006

WOW!

Check this kid out. He's amazing. Not only for what he's done in his chair, but for the fact that he didn't let his chair stop him from doing it in the first place. So many would just sit at home bitching and complaining about their loss than just accepting it and going on.

I don't know anything about this kid, I just saw him today on Break.com, but he is an inspiration to me already. The next time I'm feeling down and out I'm going to remember this kid. And he's only a baby! Imagine what he'll be doing a few years from now.

That's it, I'm learning how to weld and I'm making this kid a chair. A cool one that he can ride around in when he's not doing incredible things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home