Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Beo's First Halloween

Last night was hard night. Little things smelling like make-up and candy kept coming to the door. I barked 'cuz that's what I'm supposed to do, but then mommy and daddy told me to shut-up. I was not allowed to sniff the big bowl daddy kept taking things out of. If them creatures wanted it, why can't I have it? Then the little one that kind of smells like mommy came over and poked me with a stick and kept playing with my magic red food dispenser. No food came out for him, either, so that was good. That's my bone-bone.

Mommy left but those things kept coming and daddy told me to shut-up again and again. Then mommy came home and made them all go away. No more creatures for me to bark at and red toy still not giving up any treats. Things kept moving outside my window and people still came through my yard. Bad people! Mommy and I trying to watch TV in here. I was very tired, daddy had to almost carry me to bedroom where I slept on pillow and dreamt I finally caught those smelly little things. They tasted good. Then it was morning and I had to pee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home