Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sex

A dog's behavior when it's masters are having sex:

Why you closing the door? What's going on in there? Why can't I come in? Let me in. Hey, hello? You left me out here....You're eating something, ain't cha? I love food! Let me in, let me in. I will bang my head against this door all night (thump, thump, thump). Let me in, let me in! Let (thump) me (thump) in (thump). I'll scratch this door down, I swear. C'mon, C'MON! I can hear you in there, I know you're eating something. Stop jumping around in there and let me in. (Thump, thump, thump) IN!!

A cat's behavior when it's maters are having sex:

Don't touch this corner of the bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

I'm always worried that the boy will wake up and walk in on us. I wish I had animals that I didn't feel guilty about bumping uglies with hubby in front of! At least they don't ask those embarassing questions!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Woo Hoo! 50 mpoints to the people w/o kids!!!

OUR dog when it's people are having sex.

HEY! How come you put me on the floor! Don't think I don't know what your doing up there! You're lucky nobody is making you do that; I had to do that for 7 years in terrible conditions.

That makes puppies you know, and then people will take them from you and you won't like it!

Hey, you listening to me?!
*Sigh* I'm going to sleep.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Poor Tofu.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home