Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2006 Strikes Again

First of all, it is so fucking frustrating that I can not leave any comments on anyone's blog. I don't have a Google account and I DON'T WANT ONE! I have been able to leave comments on blogs just fine until this week. This is a Blogger problem and I wish they'd fix it. And no, it's not my password. I know my damn password and it's not working.

Second, There are some people in this world who don't need to be alive. As some of you know Issy is my best friend. As you may also know, Issy is surrounded by a psychotic in-law family. Ragzilla (mother-in-law) has really taken the cake this time. I will leave all the details to Issy, it's her story, but here are the bare facts: Ragzilla's father froze to death. No one found him for two days (and it wasn't Ragzilla). Tomorrow they will put him in the ground. No funeral, no memorial, no service, not even a bunch of flowers. Ragzilla isn't even going because she has better things to do than bury her father.

I've had no respect for Ragzilla for quite some time now. I have regarded her as empty space. I wasn't bothered by her, I didn't really think of her, and if I was around her I kind of rode it out and went about my day. Now I have hatred for her. There is violence in me, she makes it want to come out.

Her dad had become hard to deal with. It happens. My father could very well disappear one day and become a complete stranger. However, even if I grow to hate that man, I will still show him respect in death because he is the man who taught me how to change a tire, paint, and kick a boy in the balls. He's the one who worked hard to put me through college and who is always there for me now. Alzheimers, dementia, and old age won't make me forget that.

But enough about me, I am worried about Issy. This is the 3rd person she will see buried this year. And it looks like tomorrow it will be me, her, Mr. Ragzilla, and the back-ho guy. (Mr. Ragzilla is only going because someone has to sign the papers.) The circumstances leading to his death are deplorable. The reaction of his "family" is disgusting. But I will put on my nice clothes, fix the hair, and put on the make-up because the old guy was a human being. He deserves respect, even if it is from a stranger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Le Enigma said...

Disgusting!!!..that's what Cindy is...oops..Ragzilla!!!!...screw her & her worthless husband as well....it's amazing that "M"is even as 'sane' as he is!!!..Now that land is finnaly hers!! What a tangled web we do weave..when a "gamily" and "life" is burdened by such dceit!! tsk tsk tsk

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home