Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I Can't Comment

Since Blogger has decided that my password doesn't work on comments, here is what I have to say to Issy in regards to Dieting:

Ummmm, hello?!?!?
Did you ever think about asking me? We could come up with some sort of routine. You have to pass my house on the way to work, right? I work next to a big, fat park, remember? We each have loads of DVDs that are collecting dust on our shelves. You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

And in regards to Death in 3s:

It shows your heart that you are worried about P dying alone. Even though he could be a real pain in the ass, you still have compassion for him. That's a wonderful thing. The fact that his own daughter (psycho) couldn't give two shits about it shows what kind of person she is. She'll be more worried about what she gets in his will than if he died lonely and afraid. Don't take her cruelty and indifference to heart, she'll get hers in the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

I had the same problem but what you want to do is to login to your blog first. Then go leave comments. The error happens when you try to login on the comment page. Hope that helps.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I AM logged in when I tried to comment. It doesn't matter now, I fixed it.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home