Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, June 29, 2007

My husband is leaving me!

It finally happened. I told him the game or me... and he didn't chose me.

Just kidding! Hubby is going to help a friend from his game move this weekend. The poor guy has no one to help him so my man is stepping up to help the guy out. Awwww, I love my hubby.

I am looking forward to the alone time. Me, the cat, and the dog are going to lay around snoozing as much as we can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Fuck

You. :P

I CAN'T beleive I swing by to check up on you and I get that first line. Seriously... I was crushed.

And if you carried that ruse on 2 sentences longer i would have been devastated.

(very well done though)

That being said, I'm glad you're well and your Hub-a-dub ain't leaving you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get my heart jump started.

luv you both (gee... what the heck would i have done if i had to choose sides?!?!?!?! )

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home