Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Again?

I don't care who you are, you're not going to see this twice.

I had a fabulous weekend. I got my hair cut and made a lot of jewelry and played with my dog. Hubby got back from Indy tired and crabby. I knew he would be, so I went out and got stuff for dinner, cleaned the house a bit, and when he got home told him he could do anything he wanted. Poor baby thought he had the rest of the night to relax but then he logged onto World of Warcraft and found while he was gone major shit hit the fan. He had to play mediator for a lot of people. Hello? This is a game! Poor guy. It sucks when your fantasy world gets to be too much like the real world.

Then he turned his attention to me! I am such a lucky woman, I love my husband so much. I'm so glad we have Wednesday off, even though it will totally screw up my week. Next weekend should be a blast. I'm off to see my family and prove to my nephew, over and over again, that Superman is not of this world. He doesn't believe me, but we're going to Metropolis so I will have plenty of opportunities to rub his nose in my superiority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home