Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Brittany

So I load up my Internet this morning and logged onto my Yahoo account. If you've never been to Yahoo's home page they have a news section with four or five headlines linking to various stories. This morning one of the headlines was "Brittany Taken Out of Home in Ambulance." You know what? I don't care.

I didn't click on the link or bother to read the story. I'm so over having to listen to anyone about anything that little psycho-tramp does. Can't we get another newscaster like the one who refused to read a story about Paris Hilton? Where is she? We need people like her now.

Who really cares anymore? Brittany is a drama queen with a free pass to national TV. She's fucked up beyond anyone's help and honestly I hope she dies soon. We'll have a three-month media frenzy about her "untimely" death and then she'll be gone. GONE! Can you imagine a world without Brittany? I can, and it's a lovely place.

We are unwilling voyeurs into her life and I'm sick of it. I don't care. I don't care about her career, I don't care about her kids, and I don't care who she's currently screwing. I don't care about her family or her future. You know, now that I think about it, I don't even care if she dies. All I care about is not having to hear her or see her ever again.

Ok, I'm done. Next...

2 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

Brittany Spears is like a car accident. . . people have to stop and look but if you had the same car accident to look at every day, who would care?

I agree. I can't stand her. I wish she would have done something possitive in her life but she didn't. Look at Cher. Now if something happened to her, I would read about it but that's because nobody hears about her hardly at all. When you have the media shoving someone down the public's throat, the public is bound to gag. I know I am.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I want her gone. Why can't she leave the country like Michael Jackson?

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home