Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dreams

I had the funkiest dream last night. I was with two friends and we were out shopping. I saw this really cute bag and when I looked inside there was a tiny little albino alligator living in it. I called my friends over and got my camera to take a picture of it. When I bent down to snap the photo the thing jumped on my face and crawled into my eye! I could feel it moving around on top of my eyeball. I begged my friends to get it out but they thought it best to let it come out on its own (claws). I could feel the pain! I ran home to see if my husband would help. When I got home the thing crawled down the side of my eye and stuck a leg out. I grabbed it's leg and pulled it out, then tossed it to my dog. That'll teach it!

When I woke up this morning I felt my eye. Then I thought, "I feel the pain. Oh no, some bug crawled into my eye last night and laid little eggs on the top of my eyeball! In a few days little bugs are going to crawl out of my eye!" Then I woke up fully and realized I'm a dufus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home