Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, February 28, 2008

President Egghead is at it again!

Yet more proof that our President is as clueless as they come.

"My family is in the oil business, and if there was a recession my family would be feeling it. My family is doing better than ever due to the insane gas prices, therefore I see no evidence that we are in a recession."

It's amazing to me how many people did NOT vote for Bush yet he still managed to get a second term. Curious, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

I'm scared at who everyone's options are now for president. At first I thought "Gee, how hard of an act can he be to follow?" Now I just don't know nor do I care. It's too scary for me to even think about.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

There is one good thing to consider. Whomever gets elected will only have one term. If they can't turn the country around in 4 years they won't get a second chance.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home