Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Life is Good

This weekend I am heading to Lincoln, Nebraska for our last derby away game of the season. We've charted a really nice bus so we don't have to all take it up the ass on gas, or stay in a hotel. Of 'course, the 8 hours back in the dead of night might be a bitch, but I'll have Mr. Alcohol to help with that one. Can you say afterparty?

My husband and I had a very nice night last night. We've been spending a lot of time away from each other, what with derby and his World of Warcraft. So last night we finally re-connected as a couple again. It was nice.

He's working with a crazy client he can't stand, so the boy is a bit stressed. I think I'll bake him cookies tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home