Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Floatin' Floatin' Floatin'

Keep those rafts a rollin'

I have a float trip with my derby league this weekend and I am so excited! I haven't been on a float trip in years. I just hope the weather will cooperate with us. It's been a bitch organizing it, but well worth it.

Hubby isn't going. Floating is not his thing, and spending that much time with my crazy league could potentially damage him. I'm sharing my tent with Danikka, Buns, and Iggy. THAT should be fun! We have this new huge 8-person tent that I've never used. It has a screened in front porch and everything! I'm so excited!

Now I just need to get through today and tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home