Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mother Russia

Here we go again!

Vladimir Putin was the President of Russia. He is a man who likes the way the country was ran in the old days. He is a fan of the KGB and surrounds himself with men who think like he does. He had to step down as President but that's ok because he then became Prime Minister. The man won't be stopped until he has his country the way he wants it.

I feel he wants it to be the Russia of the cold war, and he will do all he can to make it that way. Take poor Georgia. They bombed the fuck out of it. Why? I don't think it has anything to do with what you read in the news. I think it is the first pawn in a political chess match Putin is playing. What is his end goal? Why is he doing this?

I will be keeping a close eye on this. I have a feeling this is just the beginning. What are we in for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home