Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Tidbits

So Axl Rose of Guns-N-Roses is a little ticked at Dr. Pepper for that whole "free soda when the incredibly slow, and rapidly fattening, loser singer from the 80s tries to recapture his glory by finally releasing an album he's been working on for 17 years" thing.

If not for Dr. Pepper your name wouldn't be in the news, Rose, so get a grip.

I thought about an ex-friend of mine last night and for the first time a rancid stream of bile did not rise in my throat. Well, not immediately.

I had my first derby practice last night (break is over). Oh, sore muscles and bruises, how I have missed ye! This season we are going to get our asses kicked, there is no other way around that. We have a tough, tough, tough season ahead of us. I am going to be in such great shape!

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home