Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, February 16, 2009

Post V-Day

My V-Day wasn't all that bad. I spent most of it on skates for The Breeder's new music video. Yep, we were roller derby queens for a day. Kim Deal is a very nice person, it was a fun shoot. Of 'course, I'll not get that song out of my head for days still.

I got a new skate bag. The husband gave me one with wheels so I don't have to lug my old one around over my shoulder anymore. Good, I was getting lopsided.

He took me to dinner last night and asked me a question I've been pondering since. Am I happy? Hmmmm, that should be an easy question but for some reason it is not. No, I don't think I am. Why not? I simply don't know. When I try to think about it many webs of thought spin and collide to form one nightmarish ball of twisted thought. I can't make head nor tails of it. I'm too tired right now to really try.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home