Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blackwater Stain

Well, well, well, seems our contractors over in Iraq aren't pretty little angels of mercy. Who is surprised by this? Anyone? Anyone?

I have been against private contractors in Iraq since I started hearing about them. Especially those private contractors backed by companies who's money lines the pockets of our political leaders. Do some research, you'll find out what I mean.

Guilty of murder... finally! I'm sure there are a lot more dead Iraqis with Blackwater bullets in them. That's right, I said it! Companies like Blackwater went over to Iraq and acted like they owned the damn country. They knew who was backing them and chose to redefine the term "diplomatic immunity." I'm sure if a truly independent panel went into a deep investigation of Blackwater we'd find thing that would really shock and disgust us, not to mention embarrass this country even more.

Someone should pay for this. The 5 guards indicted on murder charges is just skimming the surface. Let me rephrase that, someone at the top should pay for this. Shit rolls down hill, let's stop messing with the little turds and go after the asshole.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home