Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Not A Good Combination

When I walked out of my house this morning the air smelled like dog poop and bubblegum. Not a good combination. Now whenever I smell dog poop or bubblegum I will think of the other and that's just wrong. The thing that disgusted me was they actually went together in a weird, God-that's-gross kind of way. I wasn't a big fan of bubblegum before today, now I simply won't touch it.

Some stupid fat bitch on MetroLink today was coughing all morning and wouldn't cover her mouth. This is how people get and stay sick, numb boobs like this who don't give two shakes about hygiene. Just looking at her one could tell she didn't give a shit about her appearance or personal care, but hey, that's her right. It is NOT her right to give everyone within a 30 foot radius the illness that has it's grip on her. Stupid whore.

My sister has had a hard time lately. Her fiance had a horrible series of seizures a few weeks ago. He's fine now, but for a day there it was all terror and the unknown. As if that weren't enough, at the same time both her children came down with the flu. My mom came into town to help out, but now she's suffering in Alabama. Luckily I missed getting the germs this time.

As for me it's derby, derby, derby, work, derby. In that order. Things at home have improved. For now. I'm cautiously optimistic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home