Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, September 12, 2005

Happy Monday, Freaks.

Spent an intolerable two hours in a movie theater Friday night surrounded by a bunch of teenage hell hounds who could not shut up. Such disrespect makes me want to follow these pubescent bitches home and slap their mothers. If anyone wants proof of just how far our civilization has declined, go to a movie on a Friday night. No wonder so many people want to watch movies at home. Why pay to be abused? I did learn a new word, though. Prosti-tots. Very clever.

Bush has finally gotten his ass to New Orleans and actually STEPPED OFF THE PLANE. Congratulations, you only two weeks late and behind all the talk show hosts. I notice your keeping to the rescue workers and coast gurad, whatsa matta, don't want to sully your soft little hands by touching the poor? Why you're still in office is a mystery to me.

Does anyone else's mother talk to them in baby-talk? I'm not sure how to combat this problem. I'm 32 years old and my mother still talks to me like a baby. It started when my nephew was born and I put up with it for a year or two, but B-Butt is now five and it just keeps getting worse. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

My web site that I maintain for work has been deleted by the dufus asshole that runs our departmental site. See, he's a professor and instead of concentrating on his research or his students, he thinks he's an IT whiz, so our departmental web site has been messed-up for the last two years. He overhauled the whole thing last week and my web site, which a certain committee has to look at on a daily basis, is gone. "Page Not Found". Usually, one would be able to call their web site manager and say "fix this." But our IT/Professor is a territorial prick with a God complex, he never does anything wrong, so I'll have to go over his head and complain to the big guy, who will in turn filter my insults down and finally, in about a week or two, I'll get my site back. By this time the committee will be behind and somehow, I just know it, this will all be my fault.

Hey, St. Louis Rams, get your head out of your asses. Ever heard of defense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home