Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday, Monday

Oooo-wee, did we have a good time Friday night. I forgot the cable that attaches my camera to my computer, so I'll have some pictures for you tomorrow. We went to the Hustler Club and I have to say, the caliber of stripper has gone up in Missouri. There were girls doing things with the pole there that made me feel like I was watching Sirque de sole. One girl in particular was so good I forgot all together that she was naked. How much practice do you need before you can do that without hitting your head on the stage?

One girl in particular took a liking to me, her name was "Paris." She was very, very soft. Turns out she uses the WalMart brand of skin lotion. Who knew? Anyway, she complimented me on my boobs and proceeded to touch them all night. I even got a private dance in the back room. Those back rooms are overrated. They are all black with either a chair or a bed, and each room is very small. Seeing as you only get one dance for your money, it's a bit of a waste. But it was nice to laugh and giggle with my best friend through Paris' performance.

At the Hustler Club, the girls get down to nothing pretty quick. Yep, naked. Now, I don't mind the female body, but there are certain parts I would just as well not see. Y'know, up close. Most of the girls were pretty good about sticking to the guys when they did their thing, but I look over at Alissa and she's looking at me with the "What's this in my face?"expression. Why, that would be a big ol' crotch.

I think our other friends, P and S, were a bit taken aback. They really haven't had a chance to see me when I'm not riding a bike or at a work function. I don't act much differently, but there aren't boobies involved. Overall, we had a great time. The ride home and shower before bed are a bit fuzzy, and I did wake up with a slight headache.

Oh, I didn't tell you about the nasty girl. Seems every club has one of these, a throw back from the old days when girls didn't have to be good looking, they just had to have boobs. She was build like a barrel to begin with, with big boobs that pointed east and west. The three of us girls, me, S, and Alissa, all decided to hit the bathroom before leaving. The middle stall was full, so Alissa takes the one on the right and I take the one on the left. We're done and washing our hands when the middle stall opens. Out comes the barrel with her panties around her ankles. She walks right up to the mirror that we're standing by, bends over, turns around, and proceeds to wipe her butt in the mirror. She throws away the tissue, pulls up the drawers, then leaves. Yep, no washing of the hands... and I know exactly where those hands have been. Good thing I was too tipsy to really focus or I'd have nightmares.

Thanks, everyone, for making my birthday one of the best.

8 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home