Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, November 28, 2005

How I Love Turkey, Let Me Count the Ways

Let's see, Turkey Tetrazinni, Turkey Pot-Pie, Turkey and Cheese omelet, Turkey Chili, Turkey Noodle Soup, and the big, ol' Turkey Sandwich. Yep...I'm done with turkey. Bring on the ham.

I had a blast this weekend. Friday night my best friend had a bonfire to celebrate the arrival of her real mother (adopted). Everything was fun and games until they tied a recliner to a tractor and started pulling people around. Needless to say, the recliner became kindling and those who rode it were too drunk to feel any pain. Saturday I had an audition for a Beer Pong mocumentary. I got the part of the ball-busting, take no shit referee, but I didn't take it because of scheduling conflicts. They wanted me to spend every Sunday in a smoke-filled bar waiting around for something to happen and that just didn't fit into my schedule. Sunday I watched the Ram miracle unfold and was soooo very glad we didn't lose to the Texans. Okay, I took a nap and slept through the whole thing, but my husband said it was great.

It's hard to be back at work, but I'm managing. My co-workers hate me because I have all my Christmas shopping done. Sorry, I'm not a procrastinator. I usually avoid Black Friday, but this year I ventured out and it wasn't too bad. I guess the trick was going at 11:30am. The crazy bitches who kill people over DVD players had already swept through, and everyone else was at lunch. Everyone is covered except for my father-in-law. Hubby can take care of his own dad.

Ta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Yipee, a kindred spirit in "Get this shit over with now." All I need to do is put up the tree, wrap the gifts, make the stockings, bake some holiday cheer...plenty of time!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home