Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Jebus

What's up with the word "Jebus?" I've seen it on countless blogs and in some articles. What, are you too lazy to pronounce your deity's name correctly? Have you inbred yourselves to the point your offspring can no longer speak?

I hear that some people do it because they think it is cute. It's not cute, it's retarded. In fact, non-retarded people who use this word should apologize to retards for giving them a bad name. Did this come from a movie, a TV show, or a book? If I were the Holy One on high I'd smite anyone stupid enough to misspell my name. The last time I looked, hard-core Christians didn't have enough of a sense of humor to make their God's name into something cute. Hell, some of them don't have a sense of humor AT ALL.

So I guess you morons using "Jebus" aren't really Christians, is that it? You're the one's who go to church when you've done something wrong or it's a holiday. I don't know, but it's stupid. The older you are, the more stupid it is. The only people who can get away with using this word are 2 year olds.

You don't hear China calling their deity "Bhubba", or Arabs saying "Aba". Why? Because they aren't retarded. I am not a Christian, but you would never hear me disrespecting my God if I were. How can you take something seriously when you turn it's very name into a joke? Let me tell you, anyone who mispronounces my name or calls me by some hideous nickname doesn't get any damn favors from me.

I dare you to die, go to Heaven, and greet the big guy with a "Helloooooo, Jebus!"

Ticket to hell, one way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home