Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, November 17, 2005

All The Rivers Run

I have a pen-pal. He's in prison. When he was 16 he killed a boy. I started writing him about 3 1/2 years ago and in that time we wrote a book. Well, he wrote it and I helped edit and give feedback. His mother took over and now it's finally been published!

Patrick is a good guy. He did something terrible and he knows it. Patrick is my friend and I couldn't be prouder. More proud? Patrick is my friend and hot-diggity-dog, the boy done good.

Anyway, all proceeds from the sale of this book go into a charity fund started by Patrick. He can't collect any money from his story (convicts can not profit from their crimes), so he's giving it all away with the help of his family.

I'm not good at soliciting, so please, go buy the book. It's a good story. If you are a parent you need to read this. If you are a kid in a disfunctional family, you need to read this. If you ever wondered what could drive a kid to kill, you need to read this. Hell, ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE NEED TO READ THIS.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home