Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, November 18, 2005

Spinning

I went to the spin class after all and I'm glad I did. It was good to exercise and I saw a few people I don't get to see very often. Mostly, hubby's co-workers and some of his business acquaintances. The business acquaintances give me the willies. I'm not sure why, but I always feel uncomfortable around some of those guys. One guy, who's really small and that freaks me out to begin with, never laughs or smiles. Last night I said hello and he stared at me like I was a talking biscuit.

Why do people do that? Jesus, move your face, blink your eyes, let me know you're alive. I have a complex about some of these people to begin with because they are very wealthy and live a totally different lifestyle. It's intimidating to have a conversation about which country you just vacationed in with a group of people who do it every three months when you're broke as hell and don't know when you'll leave your home state, much less the country. I always feel that they are looking down on me. Now, mind you, they don't do anything to make me feel this way, I just do. I get a very distinct Us/Them feeling when I'm around some of these people.

The Nazi bitch that taught the class got on my nerves. Because of the loud music and the conversations going on around me, I couldn't hear what she was saying. It was the tone of her voice, that "I'm going to baby you because you're too ignorant to figure this out on your own" tone.

"Okay, twenty seconds and we'll start climbing that hill. Are you ready? Here it comes! Get ready...any minute now. Okay, go, go, go, go, go, go!"

Kiss my, kiss my, kiss my ass. I hate people who are perky when they sweat. I want another out-of-breath, evil look throwing, name-calling female right beside me so we can suffer together.

This Sat. I'm going to a wine tasting gig with Alissa and my sister. We were going to have a fourth woman join us, but the skanky bitch cancelled. Why? Because her husband has some electrical work to do. Add one more item to the "Lame-ass Excuse" list, please. If your husband is that much of a klutz, DON'T LET HIM TOUCH ELECTRICITY! I mean, she knew this was coming, he can't do his work on, oh, Sunday? Whatever, not my problem. I mean, on one hand she had a full day of wine tasting, cheese eating, and shopping, on the other staying home and watching her husband work. Ladies, am I the only one flabbergasted by her choice?

I know it's probably immature, and maybe a bit judgmental, but I'll never invite that woman to anything ever again. Sorry, Barbarian don't do three strikes. One strike and you're out. I have a history of getting my feelings hurt when I try to be nice and I'm not going to do it again. You don't want to spend time with me, fine. Stay the hell away.

Have a good weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Beyond debilitating illness, I cannot think of a situation where i would turn down either wine or cheese... put them both together.... there just are not words.

Actually.. I DO have wine and cheese in my frige as we speak.. or type.. whatever... i gotta go

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home