Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Can You Hear That?

Once again there is major construction going on right next to where I work. I don't know what they are doing but it sounds like they threw a cement truck full of rabid cats into an industrial sized dryer and turned it on high. Oh, with a few workers inside, too. If I hear one more "Ho!" I'm going to start torching things. My eye is twitching, can you see that? I can't even drown out the noise with my iPod. Maybe I could just blow out my ear drums and be done with it.

My only consolation is the fact it's 23 outside. Freeze, you snot spitting, ass-cracked "Ho" yelling bastards, freeze! That's it! Where's a hose, I'm going on a water rampage the likes of which have never been seen....

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

too bad... if they added a "Yo" before their "Ho"s they would sound like pirates, and that would be cool.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home