Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Just Leave Me Alone and Let Me Do My JOB!

It is amazing how much time I spend trying to clean up the mess others make by sticking their nose in my business. Me and a co-worker had been doing just fine with our project until not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR men decided they needed to help us poor females out. Here it is, sixteen hours later, and we're right back where we started. Only now we've erected a six foot cage of razor wire with a landmine chaser around our area.

You're right, I don't have a Ph.D.
Right again, I am working for a English degree and not a degree in chemistry.
But seeing as this was an administrative task and you don't know shit about being an administrator, I'm all over you, Bud. I can forgive you for being a man, men are problem solvers (even if it isn't their problem), but being stupid is totally your fault.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Clearly you don't have a PHD in Blog... I think you need me to help...

Right! If anyone needs blog help I do!

I have to deal w/ people who think they know better (but they often don't) all the time. Corporate America! Testimate that people, despite their efforts to fuck things up, can bullshit reality into making it work... Until there is an overload of their assbackwards decisions and reality reasserts itself. It's at this point their precious numbers (read: the self gratifying bullshit they've builtup) fall apart and they slough the mess off onto the peons. Which is why we are called peons in the first place... We always get peed on.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home