Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Killed Last Night!

No, that confession does not make you an accessory after the fact, I'm talking about my last drama class. We had to give all three of our monologues to our professor and a friend she brought (a director of some plays here in St. Louis). I was nervous about that but I think I did a pretty good job. Afterwards there weren't too many comments coming my way.

The part where I killed was in giving monologues to my class mates. My professor and I worked out a deal: I would write monologues for my classmates and go to one audition instead of going to three auditions like every one else. Last night, after weeks of slaving and editing and worrying, I handed all four their pieces. They loved them, couldn't believe I had done it. As a bonus, my professor had them read their parts out loud. It was the best feeling to hear my words coming out of their mouths. Amazing, that's all I can say.

She even had Kevin read his over again because she loved the rhythm! Yee-ha! What a kick.

Sadly, the class is now over. I will miss my classmates and my professor, it was like spending time with family. I plan on keeping in contact with all of them. I have a crush on beautiful Natalia and grew to love Kevin's corny jokes. Stefanie was the most talented of us all, and Neil was ridiculously funny without even trying.

Back to reality - working in a place where no one cares that I'm amazing. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

We care that you are amazing... it's just hard to send the vibes that far, especially with the smog barrier we have to break through... plus after a while of sending "amazing" vibes, my faces tends to look like I am constipated and I'm afraid it will freeze that way, so I tend to be frugal with the "Amazingness"... sorry

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home