Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, December 09, 2005

Okay, now I just don't know what the hell is going on...

The construction workers have rigged a jet's engine to the top of the building and turn it on high about every five minutes. Through this engine they throw chunks of concrete and live animals. The resulting carnage clangs its way down a metal tube situated in the middle of the building. Tiny shards of metal are then shot through a cannon into the building next door about every hour. At least, that's what it sounds like. There is no possible reason why construction should sound like this. These men must be conducting an experiment to see how much noise it takes before people start killing each other.

It's 9 degrees, but that didn't stop every idiot in the state from driving around this morning. Here's a tip: if the road is clear, there is no logical reason to drive down the middle of a two lane road. Both sides are clear, pick one!! And don't be surprised when a big, blue car being driven by a grimacing little white girl swerves into you and nearly knocks you into oncoming traffic, you asked for it! How's it feel, huh? You like being crowded like that? The entire city of St. Louis must be populated by southerners who have never seen snow EVER. "White stuff, oh my God, it's on the road, it's falling out of the sky, it's everywhere. Run away, run away!!

Dipshits.

Then, THEN my husband stays home for the second day in a row. Oh, I know he's not that sick. He just didn't want to go out in the 9 degrees and scrape off his car. Yeah, well, I would have liked to stay in bed, too, you know. It's nice and toasty, but I got my big ass out of bed, didn't I? If he calls me with his "I'm so sick I can barely whisper but I have plenty of voice left to moan all night" voice, I'm throwing him out of the house. Without a coat. Maybe even without socks.

Grrrrrrrrr.

2 Comments:

Blogger uptick said...

tell him you will play with him ,if he will go to work then he will go

4:53 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

If I started playing with him, neither of us would have made it to work, hee-hee.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home