Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Today's Theme - ASS

I feel flatter than a penny left on the train tracks. I am so tired, even though I slept just fine last night. I have been climbing stairs all day, now I do it at the pace of a prisoner making his way to the gas chamber.

Things I have wanted to write about but have no energy...let me sum up....

I'm glad Tookie is dead. A founder of the Crips, (who are STILL an angry, murdering mob,) who killed four people didn't deserve clemency. He started a world of violence we will never be rid of and took four lives. No amount of children's books can erase that big, fat black mark.

George Bush is an ship sinking fast. No amount of back peddling will save his sad, sorry ass.

Christmas is based on the birth of Christ. It IS a religious holiday, so take your "Happy Holidays" and "Season Greetings" and stuff them up your tight, closed-minded ass.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You four two-faced bitches who made me sit in a crowded restaurant for forty minutes without bothering to show up can kiss my ass. I hope you all fail miserably in all you do and never, ever find happiness with the opposite sex. May your ass be infested with fleas and your arms to short to scratch...

Finally, to all the assholes I work with. Let me get one thing straight - I emailed it to you three times, I put it in your box, and I even left you a voice mail about it. It's not my fault that you're a socially stunted asshole who can't read. I take no responsibility for your shortcomings.

Have a great day, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

It's already getting better, thanks.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home