Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy VD!

I'm staring at the bag of chocolate that could put me in a coma. Migraines - caffeine - no chocolate. My co-workers are angels and went way overboard this year. The smell alone makes my head hurt, but I can't stop cramming my face in the bag. Sniiiiiiifffff, oh yes!

As if that's not bad enough, my sister, Alissa, and I are going on the Chocolate Wine Trail in Hermann this weekend. What was I thinking? I'll drink, my sister will get the chocolate.

Honey says we're getting a dog at the end of this month. Glad it's a short month.

I haven't received anything from my honey for VD. (I prefer VD over spelling out this cursed holiday). I don't know if I will. I baked him some cookies yesterday in the shape of hearts. Then I drew sexually graphic cartoons on them with red and white icing. Ah, the corruption of Tollhouse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I hope you'll have a great time!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

You guys are getting a dog for real?!?!?!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home