Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, February 10, 2006

Hey

"That poor man" lied about his involvement with Abranoff. What a surprise!

I had an interesting experience recently. I get the Brazilian bikini wax. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's the waxing of all area's that come in contact with my underwear. Yep, ALL hair. I'm not going to lie and say that it is pleasant, but the pain is only temporary. I like the result enough to deal with it. Anyway, so I was due for another waxing. I went to Studio Branca to get it done.

As some of you may know, I also have ulcerative colitis. This means that I am more in tune with my colon and intestines than the average bear. I'm on medication to control it, but a side effect is I have a lot of gas at times.

I think you see where this is going.

No, I did not fart in the face of my waxer. But I really, really, really could have. See, with her face a mere foot from the blast zone there would have been no way I could have hid it. That is the kind of social faux-pax one can not recover from. There's no coming back to a salon once you fart in someone's face - everyone will know by the end of the day. So I clenched and squeezed and thought of every happy place I could find while she ripped and stripped. When we were done I debated running to the bathroom without putting my pants back on. But I survived.

Just another day in the life of the Barbarian.

Tonight the Olympics start! I'm so excited, I just love the Olympics. The costumes, the action, the heart-warming stories of dedication and survival. Oh, and the drug scandals, which this time seem to have started before the opening ceremonies. You know it's coming, yet you take the pills anyway. Stupid.

I think I like the winter olympics more than the summer. All that running is pretty boring, but the cross-country skiing takes a close second. My parent slove the ice skating. My husband like the luge. Well, actually, the luge crashes. Anyway, I plan to watch it as often as I can. Have a good weekend everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Okay, 2/3 of thins blog i could SERIOUSLY done w/o.

Seriously. :P

7:53 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

You're alive! I wasn't sure, you know, you don't post that often. So glad you are taking in oxygen.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

hahaha, yeah I suck at blogs.... *GASP!*.... and... apparantly... oxygen.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home