Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Candy!

We've come full circle as a society. How do I know this? Because of my Tylenol PM's, that's why. Remember in the old days when medicine bottles didn't have child resistant caps and medicine tasted okay? Yeah, and then kids started eating the pills because, well, kids are stupid, and they made a big stink about making bottles kids couldn't open. Then the bottles became so ridiculous that no one could open them without aid of a claw hammer. So they experimented with several different kinds until they decided to give up and tell parents to watch their kids better.

I have a bottle of vanilla flavored Tylenol PM's in a not-so-child resistant bottle that taste GREAT! If I were a stupid kid I'd probably eat the whole bottle. So how far have we come, eh? All that stink and we're right back where we started.


Let me ask you, do you think the families of the two victims in this story would have bitched if the police beat the shit out of this guy? I'd want a tape of it so I could watch it over and over again.

Hey, "That poor man" is now taking care of Medicare. Yep, wiping it clear off the board. Seeing as my co-worker is 63 and close to retirement, I'll bet she sings a different tune soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Yes... he ("the poor man") has also snuck Privatized Social Security into the budget.

You remember the Social Security Privitization that sounded worse and worse to the peopel the more he went out ot push it... the same thing that congress wouldn't even bother to work on its so bad.

Just goes to show what he thinks of the people.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home