Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nirvana

I've reached a point in my life that many of you will be able to identify with. I like to call it the "Don't Give a Shits." Perhaps it is the combination of illness and extreme boredom, but I just don't give a shit about anything. I have work to do...I have things to write...my body is shutting down...my husband ignores me constantly...I puked all over his car...my future unfolds each and every day and it isn't looking good...I just don't give a shit.

My sister's birthday is coming up. My final paper is due in two weeks. People in my family have bad health. My dad's family reunion is coming up. My office is a mess. I'm 30 pounds overweight. My hair is driving me crazy. All I want to do is go to sleep. Why? All together now, I just don't give a shit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

errrmmm... you could shave your head if yuor hair bothers you...

sorry to see you are in the dumps.

all i can think to offer is the smart-alexy type statement i just made. :/

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home