Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to the Living

It was a really nice week this week. I spent a large portion of it with my family. I heard a lot of stories from a lot of people that just confirmed the fact that my Papaw was a good man. Burying someone you love is never fun, but with the addition of the Kentucky Derby it did make for an interesting time. My Papaw lived in Louisville, KY.

My Mamaw is another story. The only way to prove to her that she can't live alone is to let her live alone. I'm glad to finally figure out where all my stubbornness came from. We're keeping a close eye on her and took away her car keys.

Thanks to everyone for their warm wishes (except that asshole that pasted an add into my comments. How cold hearted can you get?). Anyway, Mr. & Mrs. The Hun - thank you for you card. It made my day and I miss you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home