Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Friday, April 07, 2006

Guest Blogger

Since I'm still a bit under the weather I have a guest blogger today. Beo, take it away...

Hihihihihihihihi i like my new place i like to play with my rope i play all day with Mommy and Daddy they throw it and i bring it back they throw it and i bring it back they throw it and i bring it back alllllllll day long and they let me sleep on a pillow and i don't have to stay outside all the time and i chase the big grey rat around and i bark at it and it hisses at me and then i chase it some more then they take me in the small room and let me run around under water that falls from the sky and they give me loving and i looooooove loving i like to sit on mommy but she don't like it when i bite and she smackes my butt when i get in the trash and they let me go outside and don't lock me out and wipe my feet when its wet and i bark at the stupid black dog on the other side of that fence until mommy says, "leave that bitch alone!" i don't think mommy likes her and daddy takes me for long walks and i pull pull pull on the leash and then i get a bone.

You'll have to excuse his grammar, he's still a puppy. Till next time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

i'm just impressed with his typing skills!!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home