Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Monday, June 05, 2006

Hey...Look at Me...I'm Pot

Your Personality Is Like Marijuana

You're laid back and easy going, so much so that taking a shower is often too much trouble for you!
Nevertheless, you're quite popular, and many people enjoy your company. You're rarely turned down.
You're prone to giggle fits, paranoia, and forgetting where you are exactly.



Yeah, right! Popular? Hardly. People enjoy my company? Could have fooled me. I guess people only need me when they want to smoke me.

3 Comments:

Blogger frangelico77 said...

Hey, you are popular with us. mine is Your Personality Is Like Acid
A bit wacky, you're very difficult to predict.
One moment you're in your own little happy universe...
And the next, you're on a bad trip to your own personal hell!

1:34 PM  
Blogger frangelico77 said...

I think the pirate one was more accurate. Mine was: Mad Prudentilla Vane.
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
I really like that lasst part, i think i might try that at work this week.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Arr, there be a scurvy knave. I have no idea what that means.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home