Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Saga ENDS!

Lo and behold the reason for my recent pain has finally been found. I had a burst cyst (cist? sist? How the hell do you spell this word?) in my left ovary. The worst part I lived through and now I am doing just fine. Funny how something so darn small can cause so much pain. Now I'll have to ready myself for the pain of the medical bills.

I have been on the Pill for a long time, and when someone is on the Pill for a long time they usually don't have these problems. My doctor looks at me (up, actually, as he's only 5'5") and says, "I guess you just have some pretty tough ovaries."

Well (blush) what can I say, you gotta be tough to live in this body.

My husband and I have an arrangement. I am going off the Pill on December 31, 2006. He can get a vasectomy or we can become parents. I told my Dr. this and at the end of our meeting he goes, "Well, I'll see you next June. Unless you get pregnant, then I'll know your husband didn't make the deadline." I love my short little OBGYN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Sorry "digi". This lady's already scheduled to be a NOT-Mom at the same time as my wife... which (barring 4 legged furry children) for an indefinate period of time. Good luck with that though!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Thanks for standing up for me, Matto. No babies, no babies, no babies *wham* oh, I landed on vasectomy. All right. When you going to come visit?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Yep. I have a feeling on December 30, 2006, my husband will make an appointment. That boy will procrastinate about EVERYTHING! You'd think the threat of 18+ years of parental servatude would do the trick.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home