Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Proof at last!

I have thought (sometimes out loud) that some men hide behind the bible in an attempt to cover up the fact they are bigoted, racist, sexist, condescending, self-righteous assholes. Now I have proof.

You may want to take a very long, close look at what type of society allows men like this to not only breathe, but hold offices of importance. The scary part is there are people supporting this bastard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

I hate to say this but growing up in a household where my grandparents were southern Baptist, I don't really find this to be uncommon. The Baptist faith I believe, is one of the most hypocritical and judgmental religions out there in the Christian community. I know that arguing religion is bad taboo but we are in an age now where this should cease and desist. There is really no room for it in our society. I feel sorry for the woman. I bet she questions her faith. . .you watch. All it takes is one asshole to ruin it for everyone!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

He's an asshole-olleol-olleol-alleol.
Everybody - A-S-S-H-O-L-E.

3:55 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Most of the fundamentalist right wingers are no different than this idiot. They all believe women should be subservient to men. In fact, one could argue our entire culture is engrained with this paradigm.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home