Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hell Couldn't Be Worse

I'm in a bad mood today. My husband is having problems at his job, my stove broke last night so I now have 8 bread pans full of goo, and the exam my professor told me he would have on my desk first thing this morning is still MIA. I have 3 more days of work before I start my vacation.

No one seems to be leaving any comments on my blog, which means I have no readers or they can't leave comments. It's probably the first. So fuck everybody.

How much money and effort has been spent looking for those dumb-ass climbers in Oregon? It's over all ready, pack up the shit and order the memorial rock to be placed at the edge of the mountain. Wait until Spring when things thaw and go from there. It's cold, those bodies will keep. They may even be able to have an open casket provided the animals don't get to them first.

While we're talking about mountains let's talk about Everest. My husband has been watching this series about some climbers trying to reach the top. Do you know how disgusting and polluted Mount Everest is? Oh yeah! Every climber just dumps their oxygen tanks and ropes and whatever else they feel like right along the path. That's humans for you. They think it's such an accomplishment climbing this majestic mountain, but they don't give two shits about turning it into a trash heap. We are such wasteful, vile creature, it's no wonder we are killing ourselves off so quickly.

Not quickly enough if you ask me. And since no one is talking to me, I'll answer the question on my own. We can't die soon enough. We are trashing this planet and entering a new phase of human cruelty. The smarter we get with technology the dumber we are at everything else. The best thing that could happen to this planet would be our death. It would straighten itself out eventually. And if we humans start kicking the bucket in the streets I have a whole list of people I'm going to hurry on to the afterlife. Hell, I'll just start killing indiscriminately. Today would be a good day to start...

5 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

I'm sorry I've neglected you. I don't have a good excuse except that I've been swamped here at work. I haven't left a post since last week.

It sucks that you are in a bad mood. I hate that! Well at least we have this weekend to look forward to. Yay! What's going on with your hubby's work?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Le Enigma said...

WOW!!!..I know now i am so in love with YOU!!!...Finally a woman that mirrors alot of my thots about "Humanity!!"..OK. fist things first...Oregon has a statue that provides that all types of said mountain rescues are payable by the State of O, only!!..so that's pretty damn cool!! at least the families of those fucktard climbers won;t be left with any $$ burdens re they're [climbers] lack of foresight and common sense!!..so just like you said..pack up all the gear & other misc crap and get all home!!
Now, on to the 2nd item!!...You have no readers!!.so i guess your right..we're all fucked!!..hehehe..i can see that slightest of grins on that face now!! and finally to item C~! rofl...We are vile creatures!! If there is a God, don't you think it's time for a lil "house" cleaning?..and if there isn't a God, well, hmmm....sterilize yourself so you don't spread any of those pesky "non-altrulistic" genes around!! It is truly sad how we destroy our planet and most in the name of 'progress' 'human fulfillment". what a crock that is!!....and you know what's even more sad?..maybe?...is the fdact that im looking 4ward to grabing an oz tomorw and having a very very jolly Xmas!!!..i think what we as loving, caring, compassionate "creatures" need....is more butt sex!!..Oh...one last thing...what we as Americans and Humans are allowing to happen in Darfur, is beyond anything that resembles "Christianity"...i mean..WTF!! are we NOT our brothers & sisters Keeper's?..write yor state representitive or senator TODAY..do SOMETHING!!!!!!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Matto the Hun said...

Shit! I guess this is a hell of a night to start checking up on all the blog action I've been missing.

I'd like to tell ya I'm sorry, but I've had too much crap going on here and either haven't had the time or haven't been in the mood to check up on my peeps.

I CAN say I'm sick and tired up life fucking me up the ass (i guess that would be fine if one was into that... but you know what i mean) that i feel your pain.

That really sucks that your oven blew out now rather than waiting till AFTER the blasted holidays. I believe that actually trumps us not being able to get our tree out since our place is still fucked up. At least we aren't entertaining any one.

I sure hope that somehow you guys can get that fixed or replaced in time.

peace

10:05 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

How can somebody be in this bad of a mood after a night of hot sex as described in your blog yesterday? It baffles the imagination.

As far as the climbers – fuck them. Why do other people have to risk their lives so these knuckleheads can climb a mountain. If you have a risky hobby such as this , then you can’t expect others to save you.

I think blog posting is down across the board. It seems like the more thought I put into a post the less people respond. It baffles the imagination.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I do have freinds! Wow, I'm tearing up...

Issy - you, me, wine, tomorrow.

Le Enigma - I want to party with you, but I'm not into butt sex. Darfur is an outrage and we need to wake up and do something about it. Are we not the richest nation? C'mon. As far as children, I am doing my part by not having any. But seeing as I am a smart, active, and lethal person maybe I should. My children could kill off all the idiots and restore this world to the peace and harmony it knew in the dark ages - Bwa-ha-ha!

Matto - what happened to your home? Hubby is going to try and fix the stove today so if you hear about a crater being blown into St. Louis, you'll know he failed.

Darth - It doesn't take much to get me into a bad mood...sorry. Things are stressful at work - if I didn't have a husband who gave me hot sex I'd be ten times worse. I have learned over the eyars to vent instead of bottle.

I love you all so much!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home