Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Absolution

I think I know what has been going on with me. You know, the moodiness, the emotional roller coaster? I figured it out about 6:30am when I woke with fire in my belly. I made it to my bathroom in time to belch out the foulest fart in the land. A dragon flew out of my ass, I swear it. Then came the lava and I knew I was in trouble. This has been brewing for days.

My disease strikes again.

As if that's not bad, last night in class the Nazi Bitch concentrated on our hips and thighs. I woke in the middle of the night and could feel them throbbing. Usually when I'm in this state I shoot out of bed like a bolt of lightening and streak into the bathroom. This morning I hobbled out like a turtle with two legs, one in front and one in back. Sitting down (especially on hard porcelain) and standing is excrutiating. Oh, I am in HELL!

To top it all off I just took two Excedrin Migraines. Thank God for those things or I'd be shitty on both ends.

Yarg!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing! I hope you feel better!

3:30 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Wow, have you looked into the possibility that you have an allergy to some kind of food? That can really mess with you. Plus, don't overlook stuff like IBS and lactose intolerance.

What a fine way to introduce myself to you Barb. Anyway, hi!

P.S. I hope you get feeling better.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

Hello, Grunt, nice to have you here. I have Ulcerative Colitis. Sometimes there isn't anything you can do but sit down and wait for it to be over. I'm feeling much better now, thanks.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home