Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Mood Schwings

I was once emailed this little guy who, when you clicked on him, would yell out, "Yee-haw!" I liked to push his little button very fast because then he would go, "Yee-haw! Yee-haw! Yee-haw! Yee-haw!" He kicked his little leg each time, too, so I could make him jerk around yelling "Yee-haw!" like a country gymnast on crack.

That is how I feel today.

My big, hulking, domineering task that I have to complete before I go on vacation is almost over. By tomorrow I will be stress free and looking forward to my work Christmas party. Hubby has ordered the part for our stove, so hopefully we will have it working by the time my family arrives. If not, oh well. Issy and my sister both have working stoves so I'm not up shit creek without a paddle.

Yesterday was the last day I took The Pill. From now on I will be Pill free. Right now I feel elated. By next week things may change. I have done research on women who get off The Pill after being on it for a while and let's just say Stephen King ain't got nothin' on that. The nasty possibilities I may face are enough to make Katie Couric go postal. However, I do have a few things going in my favor, so this journey may not be as bumpy as I fear. We'll see.

Have you noticed the jumbled letters one must type in to leave comments are getting longer and longer? It used to be things like "KrTuv" or "eW7I9op." I logged on to leave a comment today and the code was "ALkDjr5VAWoeIR7SjVOiERolWJG:ZSLJG."

3 Comments:

Blogger Issy said...

Ahahahahahah! Country gymnist on Crack! Too funny!

The stove offer is still open once you figure out what you want to do in the event that the part doesn't pan out for you.

Have fun at your party tomorrow. I was just thinking, what if you get all drunk at the party? Will you still want to go out shopping tomorrow night? Never mind. . . I just answered my own question.

1:50 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

You should put a Site Meter counter on your blog so you can see how many visitors you get. Then it won't matter if people leave comments or not because you'll still see that people are reading your posts.

Click on the Site Meter icon on my blog to go to the website for instructions on how to install. I'll bet you will be suprised how many visitor you get on a daily basis.

Good luck,

Darth

3:49 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

I think the word verification thingy is just a way for aliens to throw random insults at us without our knowing.

Good luck, and I hope that the transition off of the pill is a smooth one for you, Barbarian.

Yay, I can finally leave comments on your blog.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home