Yarg

Welcome to the random ramblings of a scattered mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Off The Pill, Day 5

So far, so good. Last night I had a bit of a jag, I was downloading music and I wanted to cry at how pretty this one song was. Real tears. I snapped out of it pretty quick. There have been no cramps, pain, or bloating. No headaches to report, either. I haven't been irrationally angry or over-emotional.

One thing I've noticed is my appetite has gone away. Harmones or result of holiday snacking? Time will tell.

I have been a bit dizzy, but I think that may be my ears. My right ear is acting funny, it's clogged most of the time now. I have to go see my ear doctor. The last thing I need to do is take a header down the stairs because my equilibrium is whacked.

4 Comments:

Blogger DarthImmortal said...

First of all, do you actually have an ear doctor? You women have a doctor for every body part, don't you?

Is the mighty barbarian trying to have kids or is the hubby "fixed"? It's none of my business, I was just curious.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Barbarian02003 said...

I have so many scars in my ears from childhood infections that yes, I do have an ear doctor. I think I may needs tubes...again.

Hubby is fixed. I developed migraines about 6 years ago and I think the Pill is responsible for them. Getting off the Pill will hopefully get rid of the headaches.

9:48 AM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

Good luck on getting rid of those headaches.

5:12 PM  
Blogger DarthImmortal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home